Sunday, January 25, 2009

Finally, some time

So today begins week 3, and I have lost a few more pounds! I have to say, I think this is what I needed all along. To be publicly accountable for my weight, even if none of you are actually reading this.

I've finally got some time to go work out today. And this week coming up looks promising too. I have 3 days after work that I can go hit the gym! Plus next weekend too, although I might have to skip Sunday for the Superbowl, or just go really early. My roommate seems to think we should have people over to watch the Superbowl, but of course he is thinking about having his friends over, which makes me really self conscious. I need to be more comfortable around his friends. I need to be more comfortable around him. But I'm not.

After realizing I am still heading in the right direction on the scale, I made a late breakfast of scrambled eggs and bacon and wrapped it up in a low carb tortilla. Normally, I would make enough until I would be stuffed. But today I just made a regular portion amount. I feel good about it. It should give me just enough energy to make it thru my workout. I've neglected my workout buddy Elena, but today we will be meeting at the gym, then after our workouts and showers, we will head to the movies to catch Curious Case of Benjamin Button, which I'm not that enthusiastic to see, but who knows, maybe it will surprise me.

So the game plan for this week is workouts on Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. A huge stretch from previous weeks.

Week 3
Weight: 250.2
Size: 18-20
Goal: 150
Pounds to lose: 100.2

No comments:

Post a Comment