Tuesday, February 3, 2009

What it means...

Ok, so in reference to my last blog, what it means is that I am about to get violently sick.

I did not go to work today, nor did I get any sleep as my stomach kept churning. I did not go to my volunteering committment after work, which I had to find someone to cover for me, and now I have to cover for them tomorrow night instead of going to the gym, which, let's be honest, might not have worked out anyway. It's been a full 24 hours, and while I feel better, I am not completely well. There are still gurgles within. There are still painfully gut-wrentching cramps that make me writhe around until they subside. I think that must be what labor feels like. I feel loopy, probably from the lack of sleep and dehydration.

I
HATE
LIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment