Saturday, March 14, 2009

Back In Action

I've really stopped paying attention to my goals ever since my mom left. But this week I'm starting to get back on the horse. I'm at 249.2 pounds, and I haven't really been trying. In fact, I thought it would be a lot worse. I've been eating whatever I want and not working out, so I'm not exactly sure how that happened, but I'm also not going to complain... a loss is a loss.

I seeked out help this week in my challenge to lose weight on my own, and in doing so I had to come up with all the reasons why I want to lose weight. So I think it's a good idea if I share my reasons here.

Reason #1: I want to enjoy life as a thin person
Reason #2: I am concerned about my health
Reason #3: I want to feel better about myself
Reason #4: I want to enjoy shopping for cute clothes
Reason #5: I want to correct my weight before it gets worse

I'm carrying those reasons with me in my purse, and whenever I'm out and about (at a restaurant, grocery shopping, etc.) I can remind myself before I end up making a bad decision. I'm actually excited and looking forward to my new system!


Week 10
Weight: 249.2
Pounds lost: 0.8
Size: 18
Goal: 150
Pounds to lose: 99.2

No comments:

Post a Comment